Protective Gloves: Choosing the Appropriate Gloves
Workers may use numerous tools at work, but the tool you needed the most are your hands. Therefore, it is important to have a hand protection from injuries, scrapes, bacteria and chemicals on the working site.
Wearing safety gloves or hand protection is one of the primary concern especially when working on an industrial site. But there is no single glove that can give proper protection for every work condition, so it is crucial to measure the risk for each job and choose a safety glove that gives specialized hand protection. The following are some types of safety gloves and their proper usage:
- Fabric and Cotton gloves – These gloves are used to protect against abrasion and scratches.
- Plastic, Synthetic or Rubber Gloves - These gloves are used when cleaning.
- Leather Gloves - These gloves are used to withstand moderate heat and sparks.
- Insulated Gloves - These gloves are used to make the hands safe in hot or cold environments.
- Chemical-resistant Gloves - These gloves are used to protect from chemical burns.
Showing 840 of 840 products
Translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price