Kinco 0129 Tig Welders, Grain Pigskin Gloves (one dozen)
- Pig-Tig® Grain Pigskin. Pliable golden full grain pigskin hand; Thin yet strong grain pigskin This leather is tough and pliable. Soft drying and flexible, pigskin leather withstands moisture without stiffening. It also has excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Sewn with Kevlar® thread. Kevlar® is a high strength material and is a registered trademark of the DuPont Corporation. It is used and known for its ability to resist abrasion and maintain its integrity in high temperatures. Kinco uses this material on some glove styles for its superior protection and durability.
- 4” leather gauntlet cuff. The material is extended in length to prevent wrist and lower forearm exposure. This is helpful for welding, cleaning, and cold weather, as it creates added protection from outside elements.
- Wrap-around index finger; Comfortable wing thumb; An angled thumb that provides increased flexibility and does not contain a seam between the palm and thumb. This makes it durable and comfortable for extended wear.
- Pieced fabric hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look, holds all layers of the glove together, & prevents fraying
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
- Sewn with heat-resistant Kevlar® thread to prevent thread failure due to contact with flames, sparks, & high-temperatures
** Gloves are sold in increments of 12 pairs in each size only.