G-Tek® PosiGrip® HVG700SLC Regular Weight Seamless Knit Hi-Vis Polyester Glove with Latex Coated Crinkle Grip on Palm & Fingers
Ideal for handling and cleanup of abrasive parts and materials, demolition, masonry and tile, metal fastening, and assembly.
- Seamless knit cotton/polyester liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Latex crinkle coatings feature creases or wrinkles on the surface of the coating that are designed to channel fluids away allowing better contact on dry or wet surfaces – a natural rubber that is flexible, tough and durable due to its high degree of resistance to snagging, puncture, and abrasion
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Breathable glove shell
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
EN388 RESULTS: 2142X
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 3
END OF LIFE – RECYCLABLE VIA TERRACYCLE® PROGRAM
EXTENDED LIFE – REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE
LINER MATERIAL: POLYESTER
Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic fiber that offers good abrasion resistance and an amount of chemical resistance.
Latex: Latex is a natural rubber that is flexible, tough and durable, delivering a high degree of resistance to snagging, puncture and abrasion. Latex is water-resistant as well as resistant to protein-based oils. Latex is not recommended for jobs that involve contact with hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents.
Crinkle: Crinkle coatings have creases or wrinkles on the surface of the coating that are designed to channel fluids away and allow better contact on dry or wet surfaces.