West Chester 713BLDD Blue Polyester Shell W/ 3/4 Blue Flat Latex and Second Coating w/ Foam Sandy Latex Gloves
Ideal for handling and cleanup of abrasive parts and materials, demolition, masonry and tile, metal fastening, and assembly.
- Seamless knit polyester shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Latex sandy coatings are impermeable providing an elevated grip in dry and oily conditions, infused with thousands of tiny suction cup pockets that create a vacuum effect that dispenses fluids away on contact
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- EN388 RESULTS: 2131
LINER MATERIAL: POLYESTER
Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic fiber that offers good abrasion resistance and an amount of chemical resistance.
Latex: Latex is a natural rubber that is flexible, tough and durable, delivering a high degree of resistance to snagging, puncture and abrasion. Latex is water-resistant as well as resistant to protein-based oils. Latex is not recommended for jobs that involve contact with hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents.
Sandy: Premium Sandy finishes enhance abrasion and cut protection while providing excellent protection in wet and rugged applications.
• Assembly • Construction • Material Handling • Refuse Handling • Landscaping