West Chester 713STW ThermaStat 13 Gauge White Thermal Liner Gloves
Can be used as a glove or as a glove liner in cold weather applications.
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Thermastat® helps keep moisture away from the hands, keeping hands warm, dry and comfortable
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
CONSTRUCTION: SEAMLESS KNIT
Seamless Knit: Seamless knit construction protects arms without sacrificing comfort or dexterity.
Gauge: The number of rows of stitches per inch. A higher gauge means less bulk and greater dexterity.
• Manufacturing • General Labor • Material Handling • Shipping/Receiving • Agriculture • Food Processing • Refrigeration Warehousing