West Chester 713SPA G-Tek PosiGrip Seamless Knit Nylon Glove with Air-Infused PVC Coating on Palm and Fingers Gloves
Ideal for manufacturing and assembly applications where abrasion, cut and puncture resistance is required.
- Air-infused PVC palm coat for excellent wet and dry grip
- Economical alternative to nitrile palm coats for general light duty applications, ideal for work with adhesives
- Seamless liner provides excellent tactile sensitivity
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Good resistance to petroleum products
- EN388 RESULTS: 3131X
LINER MATERIAL: NYLON
Nylon: Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
PVC: Durable resistance and barrier protection against petrochemicals, oils and grease. While it is flexible, PVC does not provide the tactile sensitivity associated with most rubber products.
Foam: Available in Nitrile, NeoFoam® and PVC, foam coating cell structure is designed to channel fluids away from the surface of the object helping improve grip in slightly oily/wet conditions. Secure grip in dry conditions. Oily/wet grip varies with density of cell structure
• Bottling and Canning • Recycling • Manufacturing