West Chester 713SNC G-Tek Seamless Knit Polyester with Nitrile Coated Smooth Grip on Palm and Fingers Gloves
Ideal for handling and assembly of parts and materials, equipment maintenance and repair, parts cleaning, and fastening and anchoring.
- Seamless knit polyester shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Nitrile smooth/flat coatings are highly impermeable to liquids, proving a very tacky dry grip for specific applications that require secure holding power
- Breathable glove shell
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- EN388 RESULTS: 4121X
LINER MATERIAL: POLYESTER
Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic fiber that offers good abrasion resistance and an amount of chemical resistance.
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
Smooth: Available in Nitrile and PVC coatings provide the wearer with a secure dry grip. Liquids will not absorb into the coating, keeping hands dry and clean. Recommended for dirty, tough jobs requiring tacky grip on dry surfaces.
• Bottling and Canning • Recycling • Manufacturing • Assembly
Recommend washing gloves in tempered water not exceeding 104o F or 40o C. A mild non-ionic laundry soap or detergent should be used. Wash in a 5-10 minute cycle time. Rinse in cold water. Tumble dry at temperature not exceeding 140o F or 60o C.