West Chester 713SLC G-Tek PosiGrip Seamless Knit Nylon with Latex Coated Crinkle Grip on Palm and Fingers Gloves
Ideal for handling and cleanup of abrasive parts and materials, demolition, masonry and tile, metal fastening, and assembly.
- Seamless nylon knit shell is comfortable and flexible
- Latex crinkle coatings feature creases or wrinkles on the surface of the coating that are designed to channel fluids away allowing better contact on dry or wet surfaces – a natural rubber that is flexible, tough and durable due to its high degree of resistance to snagging, puncture, and abrasion
- Breathable glove shell
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Ergonomic shaped curved finger pattern
- EN388 RESULTS: 3221
LINER MATERIAL: NYLON
Nylon: Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
Latex: Latex is a natural rubber that is flexible, tough and durable, delivering a high degree of resistance to snagging, puncture and abrasion. Latex is water-resistant as well as resistant to protein-based oils. Latex is not recommended for jobs that involve contact with hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents.
Crinkle: Crinkle coatings have creases or wrinkles on the surface of the coating that are designed to channel fluids away and allow better contact on dry or wet surfaces.
• Bottling and Canning • Recycling • Manufacturing • Assembly
Cold water, mild detergent, line dry