West Chester 713DGU Barracuda Gray Seamless Knit HPPE Blended with Polyurethane Coated Flat Grip on Palm and Fingers Gloves
Ideal for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, general duty, parts assembly and sharp small parts handling.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- HPPE blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner providing a tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require dexterity for precise handling
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
- EN388 RESULTS: 4X42DX
LINER MATERIAL: HPPE
HPPE: Products constructed with High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) fibers are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. HPPE fiber products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Polyurethane: Polyurethane (PU) is a tough, proven material that offers good tactile sensitivity by way of its thin material deposit. It conforms intimately over multiple glove liners to provide flexibility, dexterity and tactile sensitivity. PU coated gloves are among the most commonly used because they are versatile and provide excellent value. Newer, water-based PU coatings offer improved flexibility and less environmental lifecycle impact.
Flat: Flat coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner which results in the thin, conformable deposit of coating material. This results in high dexterity glove with tactile grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions.
• Automotive • Glass Handling • Sheet Metal Work • Cutting Applications
Wash gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 104° F (40° C). A mild non-ionic detergent (enzymatic detergents are permitted) should be used. A 5 -10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble drying is not recommended.