QRP Qualatherm 55G 18" Heat and Cold Resistant Electrostatic Dissipative Glove with PBI Outer Shell and Nylon/Wool Lining
QRP® Qualatherm® Heat & Cold Resistant Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) Glove with PBI® Outer Shell and Nylon / Wool Lining - 18"
Ideal for use in a variety of applications including diffusion furnaces, quartz wafer boats, liquid gas flask handling (ultra cold), hot/dry glassware handling.
- Packaged for ISO 5 (Class 100) applications
- Dry contact temperatures for 210F to 1400F (-134C to 760C) with no charring, ash or residue
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- No PCB, asbestos or fiberglass
- ESD protection Static Dissipative 10(9)
- ESD safe compliance to ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014
- RoHS compliant
LINER MATERIAL: WOOL / NYLON
Nylon: Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
CONSTRUCTION: SEAMLESS KNIT / SUPPORTED
Seamless Knit: Seamless knit construction protects arms without sacrificing comfort or dexterity.