PIP K81SCNCI Polyester/Cotton Corded Double Palm Glove with Nap-In Finish Natural Knit Wrist (One Dozen)
PIP® Polyester/Cotton Corded Double Palm Glove with Nap-In Finish - Natural Knit Wrist
Multi-purpose glove used for light protection in construction, oil drilling, forestry, woodworking, farming and automotive applications.
- Polyester/cotton corded construction is breatheable and decreases hand fatigue
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Clute cut provides a roomy fit
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- Double palm provides additional weight, durability and protection
- Nap-In finish
- Size: Large
LINER MATERIAL: COTTON / NAP-IN
Cotton: Cotton is a natural fiber that offers comfort at a low price point.
Nap-In: Nap-in finish offers greater durability due to its higher abrasion resistance.
Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic fiber that offers good abrasion resistance and an amount of chemical resistance.
CUFF: KNIT WRIST
Knit Wrist: Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove.