Used for construction, material handling and general maintenance where the glove is used until it is dirty and disposed of.
- Constructed of "B/C" grade shoulder split cowhide
- Cotton lined palm for extra comfort
- Gunn cut pattern delivers excellent durability, wear and comfort, especially for heavier gloves
- Wing thumb increases comfort in open-handed work
- Fabric back provides breathability and flexibility
- Leather knuckle strap and finger tips for extra protection
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Rubberized fabric safety cuff helps protect wrist, allows for fast removal, and water resistance
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
HIDE: SPLIT COWHIDE
Split cowhide leather provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability. Split leather is economical and has a visible texture.
Leather palm gloves constructed of Grade B/C split cowhide, for consistent quality at an affordable price. The color of the cotton binding on the cuff denotes sizes.
Safety cuff helps protect wrist, allows for fast removal, and adds water resistance.