ActivGrip™ Nitrile Coated Glove with Cotton Liner and MicroFinish Grip - 12"
Ideal for general assembly of oily parts, metal handling, finishing and machine operation.
- Features a revolutionary surface treatment that provides a superior grip in dry, wet and oily conditions
- MicroFinish™ adjusts to different conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups
- Seamless cotton liner for comfort and better fit
- MicroFinish™ coating provides excellent resistance to liquid permeation
- Tremendous comfort and dexterity
- Strong protection to punctures and abrasions
- Color: Gray
Nitrile provides good resistance to hydrocarbon derivatives. It is tough and resistant to abrasion, snags and perforation. However, nitrile with a smooth finish is not recommendedin oily conditions, and avoid prolonged contact with ketones and aromatic solvents.
Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.
Interlock lining dries quickly, sheds little lint and offers great dexterity.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.