The MaxiDry® Zero™ integrates the core values of the MaxiDry® brand to bring comfort and liquid repellence together and combine them with our THERMtech® technology platform. This technology offers thermal resistance up to -10°C/14°F inside the glove under high activity with a coating designed to remain flexible for temperature up to -30°C / -22°F.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Liquid Repellence - Keep moisture away from your skin to ensure your hand remains warm. This technology also works to avoid wind chill for those working outdoors
- High Thermal Insulation Properties - Without sacrificing flexibility, dexterity, weight and comfort
- Super Soft and Super Flexible Coating - Providing ultimate flexibility even in extremely cold environments
- Optimized Grip - delivered though the ultra soft coating to ensure maximum flex and contact with the things you handle
- Connected With Care - Insulation liner is bonded away from the flex and movement points of your hands i.e. knuckles, to ensure ultimate comfort
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- Silicone free
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
Focused on innovation and quality, ATG® designs, develops and manufactures gloves that enhance the performance of the most sophisticated work tool, the hand. Their customers say that ATG® stands for value for money, quality, innovation, enthusiasm and a sense of competitive challenge. They deliver quality products and services through a core team that tracks markets, observes products in use and discusses with end-users, which forms the basis to continually improve the customer's experience through innovation.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.