PIP 55-AG317 G-Tek® Hi-Vis Seamless Knit Polyester Glove with Latex Coated MicroSurface Grip on Palm & Fingers
Ideal for handling and cleanup of abrasive parts and materials, demolition, masonry and tile, metal fastening, and assembly.
- Seamless knit wooly polyester liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Latex MicroSurface coatings are impermeable providing an elevated grip in dry and oily conditions, infused with thousands of tiny suction cup pockets that create a vacuum effect that dispenses fluids away on contact
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Breathable glove shell
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Ergonomic shaped curved finger pattern
- ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 3
- EN388 RESULTS: 2121X
LINER MATERIAL: POLYESTER
Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic fiber that offers good abrasion resistance and an amount of chemical resistance.
Latex: Latex is a natural rubber that is flexible, tough and durable, delivering a high degree of resistance to snagging, puncture and abrasion. Latex is water-resistant as well as resistant to protein-based oils. Latex is not recommended for jobs that involve contact with hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents.
MicroSurface: Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.
**Sold per dozen