PIP 55-1600 G-Tek Seamless Knit Polyester Glove with Double Dipped Latex Coated MicroSurface Grip on Full Hand
Ideal for handling and cleanup of abrasive parts and materials, demolition, masonry and tile, metal fastening, and assembly.
- Seamless knit polyester shell offers increased comfort and dexterity
- Fully coated to keep hands dry and water out
- Latex MicroSurface coatings are impermeable providing an elevated grip in dry and oily conditions, infused with thousands of tiny suction cup pockets that create a vacuum effect that dispenses fluids away on contact
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
EN388 RESULTS: 2131X
LINER MATERIAL: POLYESTER
Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic fiber that offers good abrasion resistance and an amount of chemical resistance.
Latex: Latex is a natural rubber that is flexible, tough and durable, delivering a high degree of resistance to snagging, puncture and abrasion. Latex is water-resistant as well as resistant to protein-based oils. Latex is not recommended for jobs that involve contact with hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents.
MicroSurface: Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.
Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40°C. A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low - maximum temperature 140°F (60°C)
**Sold per dozen