PIP 52-3670 Assurance Unsupported Neoprene/Latex, Flock Lined with Raised Diamond Grip - 28 Mil
Ideal for use in the petrochemical industry, janitorial, general maintenance and photo finishing.
- Neoprene gloves provide superior protection from a wide range of chemicals such as acids, caustics, solvents and oils
- Double dipped so you get the versatile chemical resistance properties of neoprene and the comfort of latex
- Straight cuff adds additional length to protect the forearm from liquid run-off
- Flock lining provides increased comfort and ease of donning
- Raised Diamond pattern for an enhanced grip
- Made from component materials that comply with Federal regulations for food contact 21 CFR, 170-199
EN 374 RESULTS: AKL
EN388 RESULTS: 4121X
POLYMER: NEOPRENE OVER LATEX
Neoprene over Latex: Double dipped so you get the versatile chemical resistance properties of neoprene and the comfort of latex.
GRIP: RAISED DIAMOND
Raised Diamond: Diamond patterns provide added grip on wet or dry surfaces, and are commonly used in food handling and processing applications.
Flocked: Flock lining provides increased comfort and ease of donning.
**Sold per dozen