PIP 41-1430 PowerGrab Thermo W Seamless Knit Polyester Glove with Acrylic Liner and Latex MicroFinish Grip on Palm and Fingers
Used in refrigerated areas, utilities, commercial fishing, construction, outdoor winter activities and recreation.
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Latex MicroFinish coating provides a superior grip in dry and wet conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
- EN388 RESULTS: 3231X
LINER MATERIAL: POLYESTER
Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic fiber that offers good abrasion resistance and an amount of chemical resistance.
CONSTRUCTION: COATED SEAMLESS KNIT
Coated Seamless Knit:
Gauge: The number of rows of stitches per inch. A higher gauge means less bulk and greater dexterity.
• Used in refrigerated areas • Utilities • Outdoor winter activities and recreation • Commercial Fishing • Construction
Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40˚C. A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Hang dry; tumble dry is not recommended.
**Sold per dozen