PIP 41-1425 Economy Hi-Vis Seamless Knit Acrylic with Latex Coated Crinkle Grip on Palm and Fingers Glove
Used in refrigerated areas, utilities, food processing, commercial fishing, construction, outdoor winter activities and recreation.
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Latex "Crinkle" coating provides superior grip in wet and dry conditions
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- EN388 RESULTS: 3132X
LINER MATERIAL: ACRYLIC
Acrylic: Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection and excellent thermal insulation.
CONSTRUCTION: COATED SEAMLESS KNIT
Coated Seamless Knit:
Gauge: The number of rows of stitches per inch. A higher gauge means less bulk and greater dexterity.
• Refrigerated areas • Utilities • Food processing • Commercial fishing • Construction • Outdoor winter activities and recreation
Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 104°F (40°C). A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low, maximum temperature 140°F (60°C).
**Sold per dozen