PIP 41-1420 G-Tek Hi-Vis Seamless Knit Acrylic with Latex Coated Crinkle Grip on Palm, Fingers and Thumb Glove
Used in refrigerated areas, utilities, food processing, commercial fishing, construction, outdoor winter activities and recreation.
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Latex "Crinkle" coating provides superior grip in wet/dry conditions and offers abrasion resistance
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- EN388 RESULTS: 1221X
LINER MATERIAL: ACRYLIC / NYLON
Acrylic: Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection and excellent thermal insulation.
Nylon: Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
CONSTRUCTION: COATED SEAMLESS KNIT
Coated Seamless Knit:
• Used in refrigerated areas • Utilities • Outdoor winter activities and recreation • Food Processing • Commercial Fishing • Construction
Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40˚C. A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Hang dry; tumble dry is not recommended.
**Sold per dozen