PIP 34-800 MaxiFoam Premium Seamless Knit Nylon Glove with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip on Palm and Fingers Gloves
Nitrile Foam on a Seamless Nylon Liner. Designed for general purpose handling in oily and dirty conditions.
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Seamless one-piece nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone free
- Surface of the glove designed to "channel" oil away to give a better grip
- Light coating gives improved flexibility and dexterity
- Minimal strikethrough reduces irritation and increases comfort levels
- Designed to produce minimal lint and dust
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- This style is also available tri-folded and shrink-wrapped for carefree dispensing through vending machines (34-800V)
Excellent dry grip, thicker coating offers superior resistance to snag, cut, puncture and abrasion. When enhanced by a foam coating, it offers very good grip in chemicals including oils, petrochemicals, fuels and most acids.
Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable option on the market. An optimized grip is delivered through our micro-cup finish, designed to channel away liquids to allow better handling in wet and dirty conditions.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.
Focused on innovation and quality, ATG designs, develops and manufactures gloves that enhance the performance of the most sophisticated work tool, the hand. Their customers say that ATG stands for value for money, quality, innovation, enthusiasm and a sense of competitive challenge. They deliver quality products and services through a core team that tracks markets, observes products in use and discusses with end-users, which forms the basis to continually improve the customer's experience through innovation.