Designed and developed as a breathable cut resistant glove, MaxiCut combines cut protection with comfort, flexibility and dexterity for dry environments.
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Innovative Fibers - Unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection while maintaining high levels of comfort
- Reinforcement - Between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability making it the most breathable cut resistant glove on the market
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology - Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip - Delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
Excellent dry grip, thicker coating offers superior resistance to snag, cut, puncture and abrasion. When enhanced by a foam coating, it offers very good grip in chemicals including oils, petrochemicals, fuels and most acids.
Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable option on the market. An optimized grip is delivered through our micro-cup finish, designed to channel away liquids to allow better handling in wet and dirty conditions.
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.
Focused on innovation and quality, ATG designs, develops and manufactures gloves that enhance the performance of the most sophisticated work tool, the hand. Their customers say that ATG stands for value for money, quality, innovation, enthusiasm and a sense of competitive challenge. They deliver quality products and services through a core team that tracks markets, observes products in use and discusses with end-users, which forms the basis to continually improve the customer's experience through innovation.