Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor Xrystal shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- NeoFoam coated palm and fingertips offers great abrasion resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Compliant with FDA Part 177 - Indirect food activities: Polymers. Subpart C - Substances for use only as components of articles intended for repeated use. Sec. 177.2600
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- Silicone free
LINER MATERIAL: POLYKOR XRYSTAL
G-Tek PolyKor Xrystal is an engineered yarn that represents the next generation in maximum cut protection and comfort. PolyKor fiber is combined with naturally hardened crystallized minerals, resulting in a super tough, durable, cut resistant fiber that is at the peak of performance.
Neofoam offers great abrasion resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip. It is highly flexible and tough, but still offers good breathability.
PolyKor Xrystal is an engineered yarn that represents the next generation in maximum cut protection and comfort. It is a blend of high-modulus polyethylene and mineral-based fibers. These mineral-based fibers have a similar chemical composition to glass, but are inherently better in terms of strength, heat and oxidation resistance as well as compression and shear.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9.