PIP 16-CUT229MS G-Tek PolyKor Seamless Knit Blended Glove with Double-Dipped Nitrile Coated Microsurface Grip on Full Hand
Ideal for handling and assembly of medium to large parts and materials, metal fabrication, parts cleaning, mechanical equipment maintenance and repair, and medium to heavy fastening and anchoring.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell technology offers high cut resistance and durability with ultra-thin liners
- Nitrile MicroSurface coatings are impermeable providing an elevated grip in dry and oily conditions, infused with thousands of tiny suction cup pockets that create a vacuum effect that dispenses fluids away on contact
- Microsurface nitrile palm provides excellent grip in dry, wet & oily conditions
- Double-Dipped nitrile coating on the full hand helps keep hands dry, extends the life of the glove and provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone Free
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9.
EN388 RESULTS: 4X43DX
EN 388 2016 Results:Abrasion: 4Cut (Coupe Test): XTear: 4Puncture: 3Cut (TDM-100 Test): DImpact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.
LINER MATERIAL: POLYKOR
PolyKor: Products constructed with PolyKor® engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor® products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
MicroSurface: Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.
• Finishing & inspection• Electronics• General duty• Small parts assembly• Maintenance
Recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40°C. A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low - maximum temperature 140°F (60°C).