PIP 120-5150 Maximum Safety TuffMax5 Seamless Knit HPPE Blend with Nitrile Grip and TPR Impact Protection Glove
Ideal for petrochem, construction, auto repair, demo, mining, and fabrication.
- High performance polyethylene (HPPE) fiber shell is light-weight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- MicroSurface nitrile-coated padded palm for enhanced wet & dry grip
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) molded finger, thumb and back of hand guards for maximum protection
- Reinforced leather between thumb and index finger
- Extended wrist
- Hook and loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
EN388 RESULTS: 4X44DP
LINER MATERIAL: HPPE
HPPE: Products constructed with High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) fibers are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. HPPE fiber products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
MicroSurface: Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.
• Petrochem • Construction • Auto repair • Demolition • Mining • Fabrication
Hand wash only, do not bleach, hang dry.