Ideal for heavy/light construction, auto repair, demolition, manufacturing, mining, fabrication, landscaping.
- Reinforced Goatskin leather palm and back provides the softest, most abrasion-resistant leather and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Split Goatskin leather fingertips for added protection
- Internal foam padded palm absorbs and dampens shock
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) molded knuckle guards for maximum protection
- Nylon spandex fabric for comfort and breathability
- Reflective knuckle tape makes this product easy to see in low-light applications
- PVC sandy grip on thumbcrotch and thumb provides an enhanced grip and extra cut/abrasion resistance
- Micro cotton thumb for comfort
- Hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
Provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings.
The Maximum Safety® brand of Hi-Performance gloves was developed to provide the added protection needed that most gloves aren’t designed to provide. Depending on your needs, Maximum Safety® provides various solutions for impact protection, cold protection, heat protection, FR and AR protection, and more! Advancements in our design also provide ergonomic solutions that increase comfort while reducing hand fatigue.
• Construction • Auto repair • Demolition • Manufacturing • Mining • Fabrication • Landscaping
Machine wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Hang dry; tumble dry is not recommended. Do not iron.