PIP 09-K3700 Kut Gard Top Grain Goatskin Leather Drivers Glove with Kevlar Liner - Straight Thumb
Used for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
- Top Grain Goatskin leather palm is soft, abrasion-resistant and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Kevlar® fiber liner provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Straight thumb increases comfort in closed-fisted work
- 100% Silicone-Free
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
- EN388 RESULTS: 2241BX
LINER MATERIAL: KEVLAR
Kevlar: DuPont™ Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar®licensed manufacturers.
Gauge: The number of rows of stitches per inch. A higher gauge means less bulk and greater dexterity.
• Glass and material handling • Fishing industries • Sanitation • General maintenance • Woodworking • Waste handling and recycling
Dry clean only
**Sold per dozen