PIP 09-K300LP Kut Gard Seamless Knit Kevlar Glove with Split Cowhide Leather Palm and Kevlar Stitching - Knit Wrist
Medium Weight. Used for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
- Kevlar® fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Cowhide leather palm provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
- EN388 RESULTS: 4443DX
LINER MATERIAL: KEVLAR
Kevlar: DuPont™ Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar®licensed manufacturers.
• Material handling • Glass handling • Fishing industries • Sanitation • General maintenance • Woodworking • Waste handling • Recycling
Dry clean only.
**Sold per dozen