PIP 09-K1660 G-Tek KEV Seamless Knit Kevlar Glove with Double-Dipped Nitrile Coated MicroSurface Grip on Palm and Fingers - Medium Weight
Ideal for handling and assembly of medium to large parts and materials, metal fabrication, parts cleaning, mechanical equipment maintenance and repair, and medium to heavy fastening and anchoring.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Kevlar fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Double-Dipped Nitrile MicroSurface coatings are impermeable providing an elevated grip in dry and oily conditions, infused with thousands of tiny suction cup pockets that create a vacuum effect that dispenses fluids away on contact
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
- EN388 RESULTS: 4343BX
LINER MATERIAL: KEVLAR
Kevlar: DuPont Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar licensed manufacturers.
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
MicroSurface: Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.
• Assembly • Automotive • Machine operation • Oily material handling
Machine wash in warm water with detergent. Rinse well and spin extract using high speed. Tumble dry on low to medium heat setting. Can be dry cleaned. DO NOT BLEACH.
**Sold per dozen