PIP 09-K1444 PowerGrab KEV4 Seamless Knit Kevlar Glove with Latex Coated MicroFinish Grip on Palm and Fingers
Medium Weight, used for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Kevlar® fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Latex "MicroFinish" coated palm and fingertips provide a superior grip in dry, wet and oily conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- EN388 RESULTS: 2444
LINER MATERIAL: KEVLAR
Kevlar: DuPont™ Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar®licensed manufacturers.
Latex: Latex is a natural rubber that is flexible, tough and durable, delivering a high degree of resistance to snagging, puncture and abrasion. Latex is water-resistant as well as resistant to protein-based oils. Latex is not recommended for jobs that involve contact with hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents.
MicroFinish: Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.
**Sold per dozen