PIP 09-K1300 G-Tek KEV Seamless Knit Kevlar Glove with Latex Coated Crinkle Grip on Palm and Fingers
Premium Grade. Ideal for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Kevlar® fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Latex "Crinkle" coated palm and fingertips provides superior grip in wet/dry conditions and offers abrasion resistance
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
EN388 RESULTS: 3544DX
LINER MATERIAL: KEVLAR
Kevlar: DuPont™ Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar®licensed manufacturers.
Latex: Latex is a natural rubber that is flexible, tough and durable, delivering a high degree of resistance to snagging, puncture and abrasion. Latex is water-resistant as well as resistant to protein-based oils. Latex is not recommended for jobs that involve contact with hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents.
Crinkle: Crinkle coatings have creases or wrinkles on the surface of the coating that are designed to channel fluids away and allow better contact on dry or wet surfaces.
**Sold per dozen