PPIP 09-H550SLPV Scrap King Seamless Knit PolyKor Blended Glove with Split Cowhide Leather Palm and Aramid Stitching - Vend-Ready
Ideal for metal handling, glass fabrication, automotive manufacturing and construction applications. DO NOT USE NEAR OPEN FLAME.
- The proprietary PolyKor® engineered yarn provides exceptional cut resistance and overall performance
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Split cowhide leather palm provides comfort, durability and excellent abrasion resistance
- Fourchettes on all sides of every finger and thumb from cuff to cuff for superior comfort
- Leather reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Stitched with aramid thread for added strength
- Knit wrist provides a secure fit and helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Vend pack ready for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) vending machines in the industrial workplace
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A9
EN388 RESULTS: 4X43FX
LINER MATERIAL: POLYKOR
PolyKor: Products constructed with PolyKor® engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor® products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.