KUT-GARD 07-K200 KNIT KEVLAR GLOVE - LIGHT WEIGHT
Light Weight. Used in the automotive industry, light heat applications, glass operations and metal stamping.
- Kevlar® provides excellent cut protection, heat resistance and is inherently flame resistant
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Reversible design allows replacing one glove at a time, rather than pairs
- Can be used as gloves or glove liners
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Custom styles and modifications available
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9.
LINER MATERIAL: KEVLAR
Kevlar: DuPont™ Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar®licensed manufacturers.
Gauge: The number of rows of stitches per inch. A higher gauge means less bulk and greater dexterity.
Machine wash in warm water with Detergent. Rinse well and spin extract using high speed. Tumble dry on low to medium heat setting. Can be dry-cleaned. DO NOT BLEACH.
**Sold per Dozen