Kut Guard 08-K300PDD Seamless Knit Kevlar Glove with Double-Sided PVC Dot Grip Medium Weight
Medium Weight. Used in glass handling, canning and bottling, sheet metal handling, recycling and automotive applications.
- Dupont Kevlar® fiber construction provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Double-sided PVC dots provide enhanced grip and extra cut and abrasion resistance
- Ambidextrous design allows replacing one glove at a time, rather than pairs
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Custom styles and modifications available
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A3
LINER MATERIAL: KEVLAR
Kevlar: DuPont™ Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar®licensed manufacturers.
PVC: Durable resistance and barrier protection against petrochemicals, oils and grease. While it is flexible, PVC does not provide the tactile sensitivity associated with most rubber products.
Dot: Patterns such as dots, blocks and palm coatings in a variety of polymers provide an enhanced grip, performance and durability. String knit/ambidextrous gloves can have a pattern screened on both sides to extend the life of the glove.