Kinco 90HKN Lined Grain Black Deerskin Drivers Gloves (one dozen)
- Black premium full grain deerskin that is naturally smooth and supple provides enough of flexibility and pliability for all-day comfort.
- The Easy-OnTM cuff's shirred elastic wrist makes it easy to put the glove on and take it off quickly. It also tightens the shell material to the hand for a snug fit and acts as an additional preventative precaution to stop debris from getting inside the glove.
- The pieced grain deerskin leather hem includes an additional piece of material that gives the hem a polished appearance, holds the glove's layers together, and prevents fraying.
- Out-seam index finger avoids rub areas that frequently accompany bunched material that is generally inside the glove and gives the smooth, comfortable feeling of a seamless interior.
- Middle and ring fingers' high-contact bases have leather welts that increase the strength and longevity of the seam.
- An additional piece of material that is woven into the ergonomic keystone thumb design provides a flexible, full range of motion and helps reduce hand strain.
- Superior heat retention is provided with high-performance trademark Heatkeep® thermal insulation, which traps heat, deflects cold, and wicks moisture away.
- Gunn cut pattern permits fewer seams between the fingers, minimizes seam exposure in high-wear areas of the palm, and permits the foundation material on the back of the hand to stay seamless for more durable use and comfort.
** Gloves are sold in increments of 12 pairs in each size only.