Ironcat® 946 AR Premium Split Cowhide Leather Welders Glove with Para-Aramid Liner and Kevlar® Stitching
Ideal for welding and hot, heavy material handling.
- Split Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Fully welted to protect seams from abrasions
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn resistance
- Reinforced palm & thumb strap for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Para-Aramid blend lining provides added cut and heat resistance
- One-piece back for extended glove life
- Wing thumb increases comfort in open-handed work
- ARC Rating: ATPV 63 cal/cm2
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
- PPE CATEGORY: 4
HIDE: SPLIT COWHIDE
Split Cowhide: Split cowhide leather provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability. Split leather is economical and has a visible texture.