G-Tek Suprene 15-440 Seamless Knit Blended Glove with NeoFoam Coated Palm and Fingers - Touchscreen Compatible
Ideal for handling, assembly, and sorting of small to medium parts and materials, shipping, receiving, and packaging, and for maintenance and repair operations.
- Suprene™ fiber shell is 100 times stronger than steel and is amongst the highest performing fibers in cut and tear resistance
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- NeoFoam® offers an incredibly secure grip in dry conditions, a versatile and flexible coating that provides breathability and a high degree of dexterity, ideal for handling and the assembly of parts
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- 100% Silicone-Free
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
EN388 RESULTS: 4542DX
LINER MATERIAL: SUPRENE
Suprene: Advancements in nanofabrication have resulted in the development of Suprene™ - based on graphene, it is a new fiber that is proving to be amongst the highest in resistance to cut and tear. Similar to graphite, graphene is remarkably strong for its weight — being 100 times stronger than steel - it outperforms any other material. Structurally it is very different than other fibers in that it is made up of micro-structured graphene sheets well-aligned along the fiber axis.
Neofoam: Proprietary coating only available on G-Tek® brand gloves. NeoFoam® is a highly flexible coating that provides wearers with a high degree of grip, hand dexterity and comfort. NeoFoam® is versatile, hardworking, resistant to light oils and touchscreen compatible with most devices, making G-Tek® NeoFoam® coated gloves the optimal choice for numerous handling applications.
Foam: Available in Nitrile, NeoFoam® and PVC, foam coating cell structure is designed to channel fluids away from the surface of the object helping improve grip in slightly oily/wet conditions. Secure grip in dry conditions. Oily/wet grip varies with density of cell structure.