G-Tek® PolyKor® Xrystal® 16-X585 Seamless Knit PolyKor® Xrystal® Blended Glove with NeoFoam® Coated Palm & Fingers - Touchscreen Compatible
Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and other general duty applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® Xrystal® is a super tough, durable, cut resistant fiber
- NeoFoam® offers an incredibly secure grip in dry conditions, a versatile and flexible coating that provides breathability and a high degree of dexterity, ideal for handling and the assembly of parts
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Meets EN 1149 for protective clothing electrostatic properties
- 100% Silicone Free
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR 177.2600
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A5
- EN388 RESULTS: 4X42EX
LINER MATERIAL: POLYKOR XRYSTAL
PolyKor Xrystal: G-Tek® PolyKor™ Xrystal™ is an engineered yarn that represents the next generation in maximum cut protection and comfort. PolyKor™ fiber is combined with naturally hardened crystallized minerals, resulting in a super tough, durable, cut resistant fiber that is at the peak of performance.
Neofoam: Proprietary coating only available on G-Tek® brand gloves. NeoFoam® is a highly flexible coating that provides wearers with a high degree of grip, hand dexterity and comfort. NeoFoam® is versatile, hardworking, resistant to light oils and touchscreen compatible with most devices, making G-Tek® NeoFoam® coated gloves the optimal choice for numerous handling applications.
Foam: Available in Nitrile, NeoFoam® and PVC, foam coating cell structure is designed to channel fluids away from the surface of the object helping improve grip in slightly oily/wet conditions. Secure grip in dry conditions. Oily/wet grip varies with density of cell structure.