G-Tek® PolyKor® X7™ 16-399 Seamless Knit PolyKor® X7™ Blended Glove with NeoFoam® Coated MicroSurface Grip on Palm & Fingers - Touchscreen Compatible
Ideal for handling, assembly, and sorting of small to medium parts and materials, shipping, receiving, and packaging, and for maintenance and repair operations.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell with X7™ technology offers very high cut resistance and durability
- NeoFoam® offers an incredibly secure grip in dry conditions, a versatile and flexible coating that provides breathability and a high degree of dexterity, ideal for handling and the assembly of parts
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone-Free
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A9
- EN388 RESULTS: 4X43FX
LINER MATERIAL: POLYKOR X7
PolyKor X7: X7™ Technology represents the latest in engineered yarn development. This super light-weight and thin, 18 gauge reinforced yarn provides very high cut resistance and durability by way of proprietary fibers. The result is exceptional cut resistance in a thin liner configuration.
Neofoam: Proprietary coating only available on G-Tek® brand gloves. NeoFoam® is a highly flexible coating that provides wearers with a high degree of grip, hand dexterity and comfort. NeoFoam® is versatile, hardworking, resistant to light oils and touchscreen compatible with most devices, making G-Tek® NeoFoam® coated gloves the optimal choice for numerous handling applications.
MicroSurface: Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.