G-Tek PolyKor X7 16-320 Seamless Knit Blended Glove with NeoFoam Touchscreen Compatible
Ideal for handling, assembly, and sorting of small to medium parts and materials, shipping, receiving, and packaging, and for maintenance and repair operations.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor™ blended shell with X7™ technology is super light-weight and thin, offering exceptional cut resistance and durability in a thin liner configuration
- NeoFoam® offers an incredibly secure grip in dry conditions, a versatile and flexible coating that provides breathability and a high degree of dexterity, ideal for handling and the assembly of parts
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- 100% Silicone-Free
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
EN388 RESULTS: 4X41BX
LINER MATERIAL: POLYKOR X7
PolyKor X7: X7™ Technology represents the latest in engineered yarn development. This super light-weight and thin, 18 gauge reinforced yarn provides very high cut resistance and durability by way of proprietary fibers. The result is exceptional cut resistance in a thin liner configuration.
Neofoam: Proprietary coating only available on G-Tek® brand gloves. NeoFoam® is a highly flexible coating that provides wearers with a high degree of grip, hand dexterity and comfort. NeoFoam® is versatile, hardworking, resistant to light oils and touchscreen compatible with most devices, making G-Tek® NeoFoam® coated gloves the optimal choice for numerous handling applications.
Flat: Flat coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner which results in the thin, conformable deposit of coating material. This results in high dexterity glove with tactile grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions.