G-Tek® PolyKor® 16-573 Seamless Knit PolyKor® Blended Glove with Polyurethane Coated Flat Grip on Palm & Fingers – Touchscreen Compatible
Ideal for handling, assembly, sorting of small to medium parts and materials, shipping, receiving packaging and MRO applications.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner providing a tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require dexterity for precise handling
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A7
- EN388 RESULTS: 4X43FX
LINER MATERIAL: POLYKOR
PolyKor: Products constructed with PolyKor® engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor® products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Polyurethane: Polyurethane (PU) is a tough, proven material that offers good tactile sensitivity by way of its thin material deposit. It conforms intimately over multiple glove liners to provide flexibility, dexterity and tactile sensitivity. PU coated gloves are among the most commonly used because they are versatile and provide excellent value. Newer, water-based PU coatings offer improved flexibility and less environmental lifecycle impact.
Smooth: Available in Nitrile and PVC coatings provide the wearer with a secure dry grip. Liquids will not absorb into the coating, keeping hands dry and clean. Recommended for dirty, tough jobs requiring tacky grip on dry surfaces.