G-Tek® PolyKor® 16-355 Seamless Knit PolyKor® Blended Glove with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip on Palm, Fingers & Knuckles
Ideal for handling and assembly of medium to large parts and materials, metal fabrication, parts cleaning, mechanical equipment maintenance and repair, and medium to heavy fastening and anchoring.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- PolyKor® blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity, and cut resistance
- Foam Nitrile coatings are breathable and durable, designed with a cell structure that disperse fluids on contact for an improved grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
- EN388 RESULTS: 4343BX
- GAUGE: 13
LINER MATERIAL: POLYKOR
PolyKor: Products constructed with PolyKor® engineered yarn are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. PolyKor® products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
Foam: Available in Nitrile, NeoFoam® and PVC, foam coating cell structure is designed to channel fluids away from the surface of the object helping improve grip in slightly oily/wet conditions. Secure grip in dry conditions. Oily/wet grip varies with density of cell structure.