G-Tek® ECO Series™ 41-8150R Seamless Knit Recycled Yarn / Acrylic Blended Glove with Latex MicroSurface Grip on Palm & Fingers
PIP's is committed to developing high quality, innovative products that are less harmful to the environment. We are working to reduce the amount of non-recycled materials used in all aspects of our products and packaging. Our efforts are incremental, but represent small, positive steps towards making a difference for the environment. We hope our efforts spur others to do the same.
- Seamless knit blended liner fibers made of 55% recycled polyester and acyrlic for comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Each pair is made from five (500 mL) P.E.T. water bottles and reduces 70g of CO2 emissions per pair
- Latex MicroSurface coatings are impermeable providing an elevated grip in dry and oily conditions, infused with thousands of tiny suction cup pockets that create a vacuum effect that dispenses fluids away on contact
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Meets Global Recycling Standards Requirements
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 4
LINER MATERIAL: RECYCLED PLASTIC / ACRYLIC
Recycled Plastic: PIP is committed to developing high quality, innovative products that are less harmful to the environment.
Acrylic: Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection and excellent thermal insulation.
CONSTRUCTION: COATED SEAMLESS KNIT
Gauge: The number of rows of stitches per inch. A higher gauge means less bulk and greater dexterity.