34-400 G-Tek® Seamless Knit Nylon with Nitrile Coated MicroSurface Grip on Palm and Fingers 18 Gauge Glove (One Dozen)
Ideal for handling and assembly of parts and materials, equipment maintenance and repair, parts cleaning, and fastening and anchoring.
- Seamless knit nylon shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Nitrile MicroSurface coatings are impermeable providing an elevated grip in dry and oily conditions, infused with thousands of tiny suction cup pockets that create a vacuum effect that dispenses fluids away on contact
- Ultra-lightweight, breathable glove shell
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
EN388 RESULTS: 4111X
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 1
END OF LIFE – RECYCLABLE VIA TERRACYCLE® PROGRAM
EXTENDED LIFE – REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE
LINER MATERIAL: NYLON
Nylon: Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
MicroSurface: Created by using a soft and flexible compound such as latex or nitrile filled with thousands of tiny suction cups. As these suction cups come into contact with a surface, they create a vacuum that disperses fluids away from the object to allow clean contact with the object. Works well in handling wet and dirty applications.