G-Tek 33-425LY Hi-Vis Seamless Knit Polyester with Polyurethane Coated Flat Grip on Palm and Fingers Glove (One Dozen)
Used in electronic and computer assembly, quality control, inspection and general assembly.
- Seamless knit polyester shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability
- Polyurethane coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner providing a tactile grip in dry and slightly oily conditions, ideal for applications that require dexterity for precise handling
- Hi-Vis coloring makes this product very easy to see
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Breathable back for comfort
EN388 RESULTS: 3131AX
ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 3
END OF LIFE – RECYCLABLE VIA TERRACYCLE® PROGRAM
EXTENDED LIFE – REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE
LINER MATERIAL: NYLON
Nylon: Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
Polyurethane: Polyurethane (PU) is a tough, proven material that offers good tactile sensitivity by way of its thin material deposit. It conforms intimately over multiple glove liners to provide flexibility, dexterity and tactile sensitivity. PU coated gloves are among the most commonly used because they are versatile and provide excellent value. Newer, water-based PU coatings offer improved flexibility and less environmental lifecycle impact.
Flat: Flat coatings take on the surface properties of the glove liner which results in the thin, conformable deposit of coating material. This results in high dexterity glove with tactile grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions.