Boss 120-MG1220T Synthetic Microfiber Palm with Silicone Grip and Mesh Fabric Back
- Pre-curved fingers improve comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Silicone palm grip provides excellent grip in wet & oily conditions
- 4-way stretch thumb offers increased flexibility and comfort
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Ultra-breathable back keeps hand cools and comfortable
- Reinforced fingertips enhance durability
- Touchscreen compatible index finger to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- EN388 RESULTS: 4121X
LINER MATERIAL: SPANDEX
Spandex: Adds comfort and breathability.
Silicone: Food safe material with superior gripping properties in both wet and dry environments.
Pattern: Patterns such as dots, blocks and palm coatings in a variety of polymers provide an enhanced grip, performance and durability. String knit/ambidextrous gloves can have a pattern screened on both sides to extend the life of the glove.