Boss 120-MC1225T Synthetic Microfiber Palm with Mesh Fabric Back and Para-Aramid Cut Lining
- Pre-curved fingers improve comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Synthetic leather palm enhances grip in dry and light oil applications while providing dexterity
- Para-aramid blended lining provides added cut and heat resistance
- 4-way stretch thumb offers increased flexibility and comfort
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Synthetic gussets ensure seam strength
- Hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Ultra-breathable back keeps hand cools and comfortable
- Reinforced fingertips enhance durability
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A5
EN388 RESULTS: 3X22E
LINER MATERIAL: HPPE / SPANDEX
HPPE: Products constructed with High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) fibers are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. HPPE fiber products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Spandex: Adds comfort and breathability.