Boss® 09-LC571MP Economy Top Grain Goatskin Leather Drivers Glove with HPPE Blend Lining and Hi-Vis Impact Protection
Ideal for glass and material handling, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling, and many other general applications.
- Top Grain Goatskin leather construction is the softest, most abrasion-resistant leather and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Unique HPPE blended lining provides exceptional ANSI A5 cut resistance, while maintaining comfort and dexterity
- Stitched with Aramid thread adding strength and burn resistance
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) back-of-hand impact resistance to knuckles and fingers by dispersing impact force energy away from the bone, without sacrificing dexterity
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Meets the content requirements for Chromium VI free leather
ANSI IMPACT LEVEL: 2
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A5
ANSI PUNCTURE LEVEL: 3
EN388 RESULTS: 4X43EP
LINER MATERIAL: HPPE / POLYESTER
HPPE: Products constructed with High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) fibers are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. HPPE fiber products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic fiber that offers good abrasion resistance and an amount of chemical resistance.