Barracuda®713WHPTND Seamless Knit HPPE/Nylon Glove with Acrylic Lining and PVC Foam Grip on Palm, Fingers & Knuckles
Used in refrigerated areas, utilities, food processing, commercial fishing, construction, outdoor winter activities and recreation.
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic lined gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- PVC Foam coating provides a superior grip in dry and wet conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A4
- EN388 RESULTS: 4X42D
LINER MATERIAL: NYLON / HPPE
Nylon: Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
HPPE: Products constructed with High Performance Polyethylene Fiber (HPPE) fibers are suitable for protection against mechanical hazards in the toughest environments. HPPE fiber products can be designed for different protection levels, up to the highest levels, while maintaining an unprecedented level of comfort. They are also highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals, so you can rely on them to provide long-lasting protection.
CONSTRUCTION: COATED SEAMLESS KNIT
Gauge: The number of rows of stitches per inch. A higher gauge means less bulk and greater dexterity.