ArmorTuff® Nitrile Dipped Glove with Jersey Liner and Smooth Finish on Full Hand - Plasticized Safety Cuff
Used for general handling, assembly, fabrication, parts handling and maintenance.
- Armor™ Series gloves feature a unique combination of low-coating deposit weight and high abrasion resistance and provide the wear of heavier, bulkier nitrile coated gloves without sacrificing flexibility and tactile sensitivity
- Sanitized® treated to reduce germs and odors
- Provides protection from physical hazards such as cut, puncture, snag and abrasion
- Blue nitrile coating on cotton jersey liner
- Comfortable and flexible
- Provides excellent dexterity and grip
- Resistant to grease and oils
- Safety cuff helps protect wrist and allows for fast removal
- EN388 RESULTS: 4211X
Nitrile: Nitrile provides good resistance to hydrocarbon derivatives. It is tough and resistant to abrasion, snags and perforation. However, nitrile with a smooth finish is not recommendedin oily conditions, and avoid prolonged contact with ketones and aromatic solvents.
Smooth: Available in Nitrile and PVC coatings provide the wearer with a secure dry grip. Liquids will not absorb into the coating, keeping hands dry and clean. Recommended for dirty, tough jobs requiring tacky grip on dry surfaces.
Jersey: Cotton jersey construction keeps hands cool and protected.